Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Andrew is so smart!

My little brother is so smart! The other day he came down and asked me. "Megan what is the smallest owl? I had no clue so I asked him what it was. He said "No you have to guess." So I guessed one of the only owls I new:a Barn Owl. Andrew said "Nope it is an Elf Owl." I had no clue what that was so I asked him to show me a picture of it. While he ran up to get it, my dad said "A Barn Owl? Why did you say that? A Barn owl is one of the biggest owls!" I told him that a Barn Owl was one of the only owls I new of. Then Andrew came down with the book. He showed me the picture and now I see why the smallest owl Is called an Elf Owl.

8 comments:

  1. that is so funny megs because i had this exact conversation with andrew! at least YOU came up with barn owl. i couldn't think of any kinds of owls. maybe you could give me tips on what library book he's reading and we could do research so he can't stump us again. we just HAVE to be smarter than a 5 year old. He's making us look bad!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, I just barely found this post. This is a cute story and I'm so glad you wrote about it. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's the smartest boy in the house and Meggy is the smartest girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg

    So there was a midget (little person) that lived in a 30 story building. He lives on the 30th floor of the building. On rainy days, after he gets home from work, he takes the elevator to the 30th floor. On sunny days he only takes the elevator to the 15th floor and then climbs the stairs from the 15th floor to the 30th floor where he lives.

    Why does he do this?

    Connor

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Ani. I ♥ your blog, Megan. In fact, I restarted my own! maybe you could come and see it! I invited you so you could...I think....
    Anika Songer ← ♥ ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Megan,
    You have a great blog, and I wouldn't have known
    about the smallest owl either. I'm driving to dance
    today, so I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete