Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Ohio Caucus

So a couple nights ago Andrew, Alicia, and I all slept on the blow-up bed in the family room. Our computer happens to be in the family room too. It was the night of the Ohio Caucus and our dad was staring at the computer screen watching a couple graphs go up and down. Every 10 seconds our dad would yell something like "Newt's up" It was really late and Andrew and I were really tired and we were trying really hard to fall asleep. Alicia on the other hand, really enjoyed Dad's updates. I finally fell asleep after trying forever and ever. It was like a little piece of heaven for 2 seconds. Then I heard a loud "Ooohaha! And Romney pulls ahead!" It scared me really bad. I guess I was a little grateful to hear all the updates though.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this. And your children and your grand-children will like it too. You recorded a little slice of history. From your perspective. Cool. And too bad that your slice of heaven was only 2 seconds! You are a good writer Megan. I'm glad you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete